Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Funnies: Happy Birthday


Today is Steve's birthday, so this post is in honor of him. Instead of looking elsewhere for humorous tidbits to share with you, I thought I'd pull up some of my favorite sayings from our own Inky collection.

This one from Ronnie Walter, 10650J Cut That Out, cracks me up every time:


Of course, it isn't always about me. So let's focus on the birthday boy. He is turning 29 for the 16th time.

Oops, I didn't just say that out loud, did I? Here's a gentler way to put it (2284E Not 40-Something):


But you know me, I'm more of the direct type, like this (2281E, Candles Cost More):


We've got some big expenses coming up this year and have put ourselves on a budget, so I should have stamped this in his card (2274E, Box of Cash):


It's not about the "stuff," anyway...it's about the food, right? This stamp (2268D, Eat More Cake) is right up our alley:


Happy Birthday, Honey. :-) To Steve and our Inky friends, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Shalady said...

Happy Birthday Steve from a complete stranger! Hope it is wonderful!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Allie Gower said...

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Follow our signals NOW & gain up to 270% daily.