Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday the 13th Congrats

Congrats to Kimmy (in more ways than one, based on her comment!), whose name was drawn randomly from yesterday's "Friday Funnies" blog candy entries. (Kimmy, please email me with your address.)

Kimmy said...

I just feel right where I should be in my life. I'm pregnant with our first and feels God's blessings everyday :)

April 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Kimmy's prize is a combination of good luck charms...the Inky way! In many cultures, the elephant is a symbol of good fortune, and tigers are considered lucky in Chinese astrology.

For her prize, Kimmy has won 11086MC Balloon Buddies HoneyPOP Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung):



As we all know, at the end of every rainbow there is supposed to be a pot of gold. Although we can't send a pot of gold, we're including an HCP-RNB Rainbow Honeycomb Pad in Kimmy's package:


You can view these "lucky" products, along with other items in the HoneyPOP Collection, by visiting this page.

Glad you played along with us, and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Woo hoo Kimmy my friend ... Just think 1 year ago I introduced you to HoneyPop ... Congrats!

Kimmy said...

Wow I am so excited! I love that cute stamp set and thanks to Chelsea Honey Pop! I can't wait too play with my new goodies!!!

Sue D said...

Congrats to Kimmy and hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.

stamping sue said...

Kimmy congratulations with your pregancy and winning the honey pops.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/