Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Funnies: Arbor Day


In celebration of Arbor Day, I've got a few silly jokes I "wood" like to share with you:

Q: Did you hear the one about Arbor Day?
A: It'll leaf you laughing!

Q: What kind of tree is often found in the kitchen?
A: A pantry!

Q: Why was the pine tree sent to its room?
A: Because it was being knotty!

Q: Did you hear the one about the oak tree?
A: It's a-corny one!

Q: What did the tree wear to the pool party?
A: Swimming trunks!

Q: What did the beaver say to the tree?
A: It's been nice gnawing you!

Q: Why did the leaf go to the doctor?
A: It was feeling green!

Q: What kind of tree can fit into your hand?
A: A palm tree!

Q: How do trees get on the internet?
A: They log in.


Hope you have a tree-mendous day, Inky friends!

4 comments:

Linda R. said...

Thanks for the smiles! I've started looking forward to my Smiles on Fridays.

Sue D said...

Very funny and cute!

Eve said...

lol, as usually, luv your Friday funny! It always makes me giggle... lol ... :-)

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Linda, Sue, and Eve: Thanks for your sweet messages. I know these are kinda corny sometimes. ;-) I'm so glad to hear you enjoy my silly sense of humor, too!