Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Action Wobbles Congrats

We're postponing this week's "Try It Different" Tuesday to extend our congratulations to Janna, SueB, and Dandi93, whose names were drawn randomly from our Action Wobbles Blog Hop entries. (Blog hop winners, please email me with your address.)

Janna  said...
Great cards Michelle! I just love the monkey on the first card! The wobbles sure make them fun!
May 27, 2012 at 2:49 PM

SueB said...
Adorable card.
May 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Dandi93 said...
I never thought of using a smaller image and just punching out a circle big enough to accommodate the action wobble, what a great idea...
May 26, 2012 at 3:39 PM

All three ladies have won a pack of Action Wobbles:
 

Janna has also won 10931MC Monkeys Hanging Around Clear Set (drawn by artist Ronnie Walter), which contains the stamp that Michelle used on her adorable baby card:


In addition to her Action Wobbles, SueB won 11081MC Aviator Benton Clear Set (drawn by artist Darby New). The set contains the stamp that Keri used on her sweet belated birthday card:


And Dandi93 won 10989MC Buggie Friends Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung) along with her Action Wobbles, which I used for one of my pins:


If you want to purchase any of these items for yourself, you can find them here. Thanks to all of our Inky friends who hopped with us!

7 comments:

Shell said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Janna said...

Oh my gosh!! I am one excited girl!!! Thank you so much!! I was so excited that I won, I went right off to e-mail my address and didn't even look at my prize!! Now, I am excited all over again. Can't wait for those darling monkeys and the wobbles!!! What fun!! Yahoo!
:)

Dandi93 said...

I'm so thrilled, I love action wobbles.. I didn't realize I could win a stamp set too. Buggie Friends is such a cute set... thank you so much. Congrats to the other two winners also.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

stamping sue said...

congratulations to the wobbles winners.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Sue D said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
[url=http://buywowgold.ru/]wow gold[/url]