Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer HoneyPOP Blog Hop

Earlier this month, you may have watched the video preview I'd posted for our Summer Delights HoneyPOP Collection:


Wanna see even more sample projects using these new stamp sets? Well, you're in luck because we're showcasing them in this month's blog hop!

I randomly assigned five of the newest HoneyPOP stamp sets to our designers (one to each person), along with 11103SC Beautiful Borders HoneyPOP Set for everybody. Then I asked them to make whatever they wanted, as long as they used both stamp sets plus a Honeycomb Paper Pad in their creation.

To see what they made, please visit each DT member's blog and leave comments along the way. The more you comment, the better your chances are to win. (Limit one comment per blog, please.)

The blog hop starts today and ends on Sunday, June 24th at midnight Central time. TWO people’s names will be drawn at random to receive a HoneyPOP prize pack! The winners’ names will be announced next Monday, so remember to stop back and see if you’ve won.

Shall we get started? Here's the order:

Trudy
Tex
Jovi
Debbie
Crystal
Michelle

After you're done, please return here to read the rest of my post and leave a final comment. Happy HoneyPOP hopping, Inky friends!

* * *

For this hop, I used 11102SC Fabulous Flowers HoneyPOP Set, 11103SC Beautiful Borders HoneyPOP Set, and 11104MC Simple Sentiments Clear Set, which were all designed by our very own Michelle Pearson (insert loud applause here!).

Now, before I go any further, I have to confess that I completely CASEd this idea from Tina Covington. When I was at the Arlington show a few weeks ago, she presented this adorable card to me:


To see a close-up view, you can read Tina's blog post. My gosh, I was blown away by her creativity! I knew that I just had to share this with our Inky readers.

Since the blog hop "rules" specified that we use 11103SC Beautiful Borders HoneyPOP Set, I made my version incorporating that change:


Here are the pull-up flowers from my cardstock pot:


The HoneyPOP flowers are bunches of fun to make...and so easy, too! There's a video tutorial to watch, along with a PDF file to download, which explain everything. (You can also find the same information for the Beautiful Borders set here.)

Thanks so much to Tina for sharing her brilliant idea, to our DT members for the inspiration they continually provide, and to YOU for joining us today!

20 comments:

True :) said...

What an adorable card! So great that Tina created the pretty card for you to CASE. :)

Hugs,
True :D

Tami B. said...

Enjoyed the hop. It's always fun seeing something "new" so I really like the borders set.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very cute card Jackie!

Crystal said...

LOVE LOVE the flower pot Jackie, how much fun!!!!!! I LOVE honeycomb!!! =D Thanks again sweetie for another fabulous hop!!!!! Big hugs!!!

stamping sue said...

What a fabulous flower pot card with all those sayings to pull out!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Awesome blog hop! Love your flower pot! Very pretty!

Gail S. said...

This was a great blog hop. Michelle did a great job creating as well as all of the ladies making cards!

Queen Mary said...

OK, I'm not ordering today because if you were in Arlington, maybe you'll be in Chantilly and I can show my friends your cool honey pop paper! If not, I'll order when I get back -- I love these, the apple and book worm are perfect, I usually make DH a set of thank you cards for mid-year gifts he receives from his 5th graders and this would be SO fun to send out!

Lenoria said...

Love your flower pot and the Honeypop designs!

Patricia said...

Oh wow! More honey pop stamp sets!!!! Love all the new designs! And the blog hop was great and seeing all the different ideas and card designs! Great job done everyone!

Tex / Bev Gerard said...

SWEEEEEEEEET! Oh what a darling way to use the HoneyPOP flowers!! I totally missed seeing Tina's "flower pot" in Arlington ... ***shaking my head***.

Judy said...

Great HoneyPop blog Hop and very creative ideas. I love the new honeypop stamps. Thanks for everyone who shared their projects!

Sharon Roselli said...

loved the hop. very clever ideas from the team. however I loved your flowers can't wait to lift this idea!Thank you for all the inspiration.

Sue D said...

Great blog hop seeing how to use the new HoneyPOP sets. I like your flowers you made for your flower pot card.

Jennifer Scull said...

your card is wonderful! love those pull out flowers! :)
fun projects by the team, too!

mommaladystamper said...

Oh how I love this card. It looks like a fun card to make---so I think I will. I have gained a large amount of inspiration on this blog hop. Thanks for sharing your DT's inspiration. Alice Roushia

Debbie H. said...

Oh my goodness, Jackie! What a fun blog hop! I love your "flower pot"! This was definitely inspiring, and I can't wait to make more hoppin' fun projects!

Diana N. said...

I love Tina's card! The flowers are just absolutely fantastic!

Susan said...

These flowers are so much fun!

Jovita said...

Love the little flower pot, what a fabulous idea!