Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Funnies: Worst Haircut Ever

I'm not sure what it is about five-year-old girls and haircuts, but they don't seem to go well together.

When I was that age, I remember standing in front of the bathroom sink and trying to put barrettes into my hair. An errant strand kept slipping out on one side, and I was getting really frustrated! So I went to my bedroom, got a pair of scissors, returned to the mirror, and proceeded to chop off the unruly tresses.

Not the best fashion decision I've ever made. I don't remember how my mom reacted, but I know it took forever to grow out.

Apparently I'm not the only one who has tried this. An online article explains how Sadie Cohen (5) decided to give her younger sister, Eva (3), a new 'do:


The funniest part is when her father, WNPR reporter Jeff Cohen, interviewed Sadie and Eva about the experience.

To listen to the girls discussing the event, go here and click on the arrow. (I tried to embed the audio here, but I think Blogger isn't compatible.) I think you'll get a chuckle from it!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Oh my--I am glad I raised boys and they had buzz cuts. Never had to deal with this.

Linda R. said...

Those little girls sound so sweet! I'll bet mom didn't think so at the time!!!