Monday, August 6, 2012

HoneyPOP Squirrel Congrats

Congrats to Ella, whose name was drawn randomly from yesterday's blog candy entries. (Ella, please email me with your address.)

August 5, 2012 6:51 PM
Enjoyed seeing you at the convention yesterday. Love your stamps!
--Ella

For her prize, Ella has won 11117MC Squirrel HoneyPOP Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung) and two coordinating Honeycomb Paper Pads:


Ella mentioned above that she attended Stampaway over the weekend. We enjoy doing all of our shows, but I have to admit this one was especially memorable.

The theme for Friday night's preview party was "prom." Our gang dressed up to attend the Stampaway Hillbilly Prom:


My friend Lee was the Prom Queen:


I thought I looked darn purty, don't you? But not as purty as our HoneyPOP flowers that I was showing how to make:


Megan looked smashing as she demonstrated several techniques, including colored pencil blending with Gamsol:


Tim Holtz made the corsages and boutonniers for our entire group, including this spectacular creation:


Thanks so much to all of our customers and friends...for attending the show and also helping me welcome Tina as this month's Inky Guest Designer!

2 comments:

Kathy JH said...

Congrats to Ella! Have fun with that set!

terry said...

Can't wait to see some more cute creations from Tina!