Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloween Wobble Hop (& Surprise) Congrats

Congrats to Craftin Desert Divas (Tara), Creative M (Migdalia), and christi, whose names were drawn randomly from the Action Wobbles Halloween Co-Hop blog candy entries. (Ladies, please email me with your mailing address by September 30th to claim your prize.)

Craftin Desert Divas said...
Super nice! I love the embroidery.
September 22, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Creative M said...
This is so  ADORABLE!!!Awesome!!
September 22, 2012 at 6:34 PM
 
christi said...
wow, love frog soup, i know what's for dinner at your house. so cute.
September 22, 2012 at 1:18 PM

They've each won 10919MC Halloween Hijinx Clear Set (drawn by artist Janie Miller):

 
In addition, their prize pack will include a dozen Action Wobbles:


You can get these items for yourself by visiting this website page.

Guess what? I've also done a surprise drawing from those who left comments yesterday about Anita's project as Inky's Guest Designer for September!

Gail said...
I like that card very much - I have some honeycomb paper that I purchased out of state this summer and I need to use it - thanks for the idea! Have a great week!
September 23, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Congrats to Gail, who has won 11048MC Pretty Posey HoneyPOP Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung):

 
(Gail, please email me with your mailing address by September 30th to claim your prize.)

This is the same set that Anita used for last week's GD project with us, and will be another great way for Gail to use some of that honeycomb paper she has purchased.

We love reading your comments, and you never know when it might pay off...so please keep on writing!

2 comments:

Creative M said...

OH!!MY!!Thats me!One of the Winners!!Yiippeeee!!Awesome!!Fabulous!!Congrats to all the other Winners!!I am emailing my info to you!!!Thanks again!!Can't wait to play with my new toys!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Gail said...

I was a winner for the comment drawing. Thank you Jackie very much. I emailed you my address - I was so excited to know I won. Congratulations to the other winners as well. Have a great week everyone!