Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Stamping With Anita Madden: Pretty Posey

Anita Madden says that Inky Antics was one of the first stamp companies she became familiar with when she started stamping. "They were some of my very first stamp purchases. I still love your images--cute and whimsical, which is what I enjoy coloring."

I always feel honored when I hear comments like this, and I never get tired of hearing them...even after being in the industry for 15 years.

I'm pleased to say that we've been working with some of the same artists the entire time (as well as newer ones, which also makes us very happy!). One of our "Inky veterans" is Tammy DeYoung, who drew 11048MC Pretty Posey HoneyPOP Clear Set:
 

The little girl character is adorable, and Anita's gorgeous coloring (first with Copics and then Prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol) makes her look even sweeter:


I like how she cut the saying into pieces and popped them up with foam dots:


The patterned paper is from Pebbles Sunny Side collection, and the border die is by My Favorite Things. They make a perfect base for the twine and button that Anita placed on top:


All of these elements work beautifully with each other to make the final card. Here's everything put together:


Although this is a HoneyPOP set, Anita chose to make a regular (non-honeycomb) card using these stamps, which shows you their versatility. Thanks for stopping by today, Inky friends!

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Very sweet card--I like the coloring, papers and the button with twine.