Saturday, November 3, 2012

Heavenly Friends Congrats

Oops, I'm a couple of days late on the blog candy drawing. Due to FBS (Foggy Brain Syndrome), I missed my own deadline! I appreciate your patience, ladies.

Congrats to Sue D, whose name was drawn randomly from Sunday's entries. (Sue, please email me with your mailing address to claim your prize.)

Sue D said...
Thanks so much Anna for all your ideas this month. These tags are adorable. I like the addition of the button the jingle bell.
October 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM

For her prize, Sue has won 11135MC Heavenly Friends Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung):

 
This is one of the stamp sets that Anna Wight used on her adorable holiday tags.

Thanks so much for your lovely farewell to Anna as our Guest Designer for October. Please join us again tomorrow, when I introduce this month's special person! 

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Congrats Sue!!

Sue D said...

Thanks! This is such a sweet set and I like the tag Anna made with the angel.