Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Try It Different" Tuesday: Singing Angels

For our Inky Christmas blog hop last month, Jovi Kloess made this sweet angel card:


She used 11135MC Heavenly Friends Clear Set, drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung:


Michelle Pearson also stamped the Singing Angels image (0489H in wood mounted) in her lovely version:


And Debbie Fisher used these heavenly messengers to decorate V1-1223 Rectangle Box Template, which would make an adorable treat holder:


Can't get enough goodies? I'll bet you can think of all sorts of fun little sweets to fill the 10189X Tall Bag Template.

Debbie decorated it with the Angel & Birdy image from this set 0488G in wood mounted):


Yep, this image was recently featured on our main Inky site, and Anna Wight also used it on her holiday tags.

So many different projects, all with the same stamp set. Now that is something to sing about!

5 comments:

Debbie H said...

Sure makes me want to sing! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Very creative ideas, thank you for sharing, and I just love this stamp set! Linda Rad

Sue D said...

This is such a cute set. I was inspired by Anna's tags and made a similar one with some of my stamping friends today.

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Thanks for your kind comments, ladies. :-) Linda and Debbie, you made me smile! Sue, that's awesome...I'll bet they sure turned out cute!

Tammy C. said...

I am singing!