Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ukulele Snowman Congrats

Congrats to Denise, whose name was drawn randomly from Sunday's blog candy entries. (Denise, please email me with your address by December 15th to claim your prize.)

Denise Bryant said...
Darling card! Love the snowman and owl! Jeanne has done a great job sharing lots of fun ideas on the blog! It's a really cute set and I'd be delighted to win it! Thanks for the chance!
November 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM

For her prize, Denise has won 11137MC Snowy's Woodland Pals Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung):


Thank you to everyone who joined me in letting Jeanne Streiff know how much we enjoyed her projects as Inky's November Guest Designer.

Please visit us again this Sunday for a brand new introduction!

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I'm excited to have won the set! It's got so many sweet images... love the snowman!
I sent an email with my info.
Thank you!
DeniseB

Sue D said...

Congratulations Denise!

Anonymous said...

Contratulations Denise! :)

Anonymous said...

Contratulations Denise! :)