Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Funnies: Bark!

Did you know that tomorrow is International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day?

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what that means, either. But it does make me think of dog humor, especially on Fridays...and I've got a few cartoons to share with you!

This is one of  my very all-time favorites (in fact, I've even still got a yellowed copy that I'd pulled from a page-a-day calendar many years ago), from the hilarious Gary Larson:


Even dogs can be puzzled by the "younger generation" (ha, does that make me sound old or what!):


This one just plain makes me laugh out loud. What more is there to say...other than "Bark!":


 Here's a bit of dry humor:


 And, finally, my favorite elementary-school joke (which I think can be appreciated by any age):



I'm not sure how "pup-u-lar" today's post will be, but nevertheless I hope you enjoy it. ;-)

5 comments:

C2 said...

I always look forward to your Friday funnies....you have a wicked sense of humor and I like that.

Sue D said...

Loved all of these!!

Linda R. said...

Thanks for the smiles. Last one is my favorite!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my gosh...the last one has me in giggles!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

So glad you liked these funnies, ladies. :-)