Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Puppy Love Congrats

Congrats to Lorie, whose name was drawn randomly from Sunday's blog candy entries. (Lorie, please email me with your address by February 28th to claim your prize.)

Lorie said...
I love this set and Sue...she is a delightful artist! The 'SWAK' sentiment is something that my husband always wrote on the envelope of the letters he sent me from Iraq. So cute!
February 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM

For her prize, Lorie has won 10948LC Puppy & Kitty Love Clear Set (drawn by artist Janie Miller):

 
Thanks to everyone who joined me to welcome Sue Kment as Inky's Guest Designer in February. I'm excited to show you more of her wonderful projects this month!

3 comments:

Sue D said...

Congrats to Lorie!

Anonymous said...

Linda Rad said....congratulations Lorie! :)

Lorie said...

Oh, yay! Thank you so much! I'm SO excited!