Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Funnies: Dentist Humor

Yesterday I had a dental appointment for an exam and cleaning. I can't quite say that I look forward to these visits, but I really do like my dentist and hygienist a lot.

They're both very friendly yet professional. Our conversations often go like this:


Sound familiar? Here are a few more tidbits of dental humor:


A man went to his dentist because he felt something wrong in his mouth. The dentist examined him and remarked, “That new upper plate I put in for you six months ago is eroding. Have you been eating anything different?”

The man replied, “Well, about four months ago, my wife made some asparagus and put a sauce on it that was delicious. She said it's Hollandaise sauce, and I loved it so much that I started putting it on everything—meat, toast, fish, vegetables, and eggs.”

“Hmm, that might be the problem," said the dentist, “Hollandaise sauce is made with a lot of lemon juice, which is highly corrosive. It’s eaten away your upper plate. I'll make you a new plate, and this time I will use chrome.”

“Why chrome?” asked the patient.

“It’s simple," answered the dentist. "Everyone knows that there’s no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise!”


Q: What does the dentist of the year get?
A: A little plaque

Q: What game did the dentist play when she was a child?
A: Caps and robbers

Q: What did the dentist say to the golfer?
A: "You have a hole in one."

Q: Why did the dentist seem moody?
A: Because he always looked down in the mouth.

* * *

Thanks to Dr. Swenson and Carrie at Northview Dental for providing the inspiration behind today's post.

Tooth be told, I realize it was a little corny...but I still hope you smiled, Inky friends!

5 comments:

Sue D said...

Thanks for the smiles today--I just received my post card reminder to make a dentist appointment.

Linda R. said...

I have a dentist apt this week, too. I guess I might have to share some of these jokes.

Adam Smith said...

Having a dental implant will make it easier to eat and make your smile more attractive.
Dentist in Chelsea

Abdullahel Kafe said...

Excellent post. Its very interesting and helpful. Thanks for your nice post.
Emergency dental services Manhattan NY


emergency dental clinic Manhattan NY


24 hour emergency dental office Manhattan NY

Emergency Dentist Manhattan NY

24 hour emergency dentist Manhattan NY

Blogger said...

TeethNightGuard is offering personalized fitting and high quality custom made dental guards.