Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Stamping With Chelsea Comer: Coffee Time

Chelsea Comer and I both happen to be Dr. Pepper chicks...I like the diet kind, and I think she prefers the full-strength version.

But I know that many of our Inky friends love their cups o' joe, so you might "perk up" when you see 11145MC Coffee Time Clear Set (drawn by artist Nancy Baier) :


Chesea used the coffee label image from the set to make this adorable coffee treat box:


She colored the label with waterbased markers and lightly blended the border, cut it out (you can either fussy cut by hand or use a Spellbinders Labels 18 die), and adhered it with foam tape to a fry box:


Inside, she placed a cello bag filled with a coffee K-Cup, sugar and sweetener packets, and stirring sticks, all tied up with a pretty satin bow:


What a great little gift idea! I'd be tickled if I received one of these, and I don't even drink coffee. Just the cute factor alone would make this an irresistible "pick me up," don't you think?

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Cute gift idea. I like the coloring and blended border.

Nancy said...

Adorable, Chelsea! I love the way you colored the label :) .