Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Try It Different" Tuesday: Sunshine & Flowers

You remember how I've been crabbing about the snow that just won't melt here in Minnesota, right?

Today we're warming things up, at least in stamp land, with 11159MC Swirly Sunshine & Flowers Clear Set (drawn by Inky artist and DT member Trudy Sjolander):


Our April Guest Designer, Chelsea Comer, created this delightful card that screams "spring" to me:


I love her dimensional banner with the saying stamped on it:


For the Friends of True's Swirly Spring Blog Hop last month, Suzanne Dean made this incredible multi-layered card complete with frilly cut-outs:


Linda Lucas's bright and cheery card really pops with bursts of color, all topped off with a pretty buttoned-up bow:


And True's own card is also very lovely, of course, with a complementary dry-embossed swirly background:


I was a little late in writing today's post, but I hope your Tuesday has been full of sunshine and flowers (at least in thoughts, if not reality)!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Lovely cards with this set!

Chelsea said...

I love all of the different looks of this image with the different colorings.