Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Funnies: Silly Pets

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. -Anatole France

Last week, I received an email from our sweet friend Becky O'Connell. At the top, it said, "This should brighten your day. You will find more than one to make you smile."

Ahh, Saturday...

Little Lynn's curiosity wasn't always appreciated by everyone.

Life is good when you find a loving home!

I caught it! It wasn't easy, but I finally did it!

What's that? It doesn't smell like a dog!

I can do it myself!

Don't laugh. I hate ants.

From the canine version of Oliver Twist: More, please?"

Don't cry, Heidi. I survived my trip to the vet and you will, too. It's not as bad as we always fear it will be.

But, but...I thought for sure I buried that bone somewhere near the downspout!

Listen up, kid. It's nap time and you WILL take a nap.

Are you sure she's our sister??

Umm, I meant to do this. (Yeah, that's the story I'm sticking with.)
So which ones made YOU smile? Do you have a favorite?

5 comments:

Linda R. said...

Love the Great Dane and the kitten, but they're all great!

Sue D said...

All of them made me smile!

Sue from Oregon said...

all so cute but I love the one that caught his tail!!!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, all those pics are just adorable. Every one of them made me smile. Thanks for brightening my day!

Katie said...

Loved them all but I sent the link to my sister because she has a basset hound and that picture was just so funny! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.