Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stone Path Double Congrats

Congrats to Sue D and Katie, whose names were drawn randomly from Sunday's blog candy entries. (Sue D and Katie, please email me with your address before May 20th to claim your prize.)

Yep, that's right...we had so many comments left this time, I decided to draw two prizes instead of one as a fun surprise!

Sue D said...
Welcome Dina--I visit your blog regularly. Lovely card and the flower soft adds the perfect dimension.
May 5, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Katie said...
Really great introduction! Love Dina's work and this card is beautiful! Love this stamp, and love the added flower soft too. Thanks for sharing. Katie B.
May 5, 2013 at 9:27 PM

For their prize, Sue D and Katie have each won 11068SC Guided Path Clear Set (drawn by artist Darby New):


Thanks to everyone for helping me welcome Dina Kowal as Inky's Guest Designer in May. Stay tuned for her next gorgeous project coming this Sunday!

3 comments:

Dina Kowal said...

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you ALL for your kind words! Can't wait to share my next project!

Sue D said...

Thanks for drawing two names! Congrats to Katie too.
Looking forward to more of Dina's beautiful creations.
I sent you an email Jackie.

Katie said...

Thank you so much! I just saw this post and sent you an email! How nice of you to draw two names.

Katie B.