Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Funnies: Fathers

Note From Jackie: Oops, I thought I'd scheduled this entry to auto-post yesterday, but apparently I'd just saved the draft. Sorry for being late, but it works out one day closer to the topic anyway. :-)


Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.”

“That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!”

A nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!”

“That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M Company!”

A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!”

“That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!”

The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What’s wrong?” the others ask.

“I work for 7 Up!”



Q: How is the baby bird like its dad?
A: It’s a chirp off the old block.

* * *
 
Papa Bear

My husband’s cousin married a former Marine who now works for United Parcel Service. They bought their four-year-old son two stuffed bears—one in a UPS uniform and the other in Marine garb.

When the boy seemed confused, his father brought out a picture of himself in full Marine dress. “See, Connor?” he explained, pointing to the photo and then to the bear. “That’s Daddy.”

Connor’s eyes went from one to the other, and then he asked in a puzzled voice, “You used to be a bear?”

Read more Dad jokes here.


3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

thanks for the funnies! :)

Sue D said...

These are great and I got to read them on Father's day.

Linda R. said...

Ha Ha! Great!