But I really like all the great people at Fit4Life (the trainers and my fellow workout buddies), and I have to admit that I feel much better after our sessions there.
There isn't really an easy way to losing weight and getting in shape, but this photo of "redneck six-pack abs" made me laugh:
While we're on the topic of redneck humor, it's never too early to start planning for the holidays. If the budget is tight this year, what about considering a redneck Christmas tree:
This one needs no explanation:
I'm sure glad that my primary care doctor didn't go to Redneck University for his degree:
And, of course, you can't have a post on redneck humor if you don't include a few Jeff Foxworthy one-liners. These have been attributed to him:
You might be a redneck if...
1. You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.
2. You own a home that is mobile and five cars that aren't.
3. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
4. You think the stock market has a fence around it.
5. You ever cut your grass and found a car.
6. You own a fur coat...and it's homemade.
7. You have every episode of Hee-Haw on VHS tape.
8. Your school fight song was "Dueling Banjos."
Hope y'all have a great weekend!