Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Garden Party Congrats

Congrats to Katie, whose name was drawn randomly from Sunday's blog candy entries. (Katie, please email me with your address before September 15th to claim your prize.)

Katie said...
Welcome and great card!! Love your paper-pieced table cloth and the stamped scene as well. I started stamping around 4 years ago, 2009. I had been going to The Paper Source a lot because I was really absorbed in the whole letterpress world and giving gifts of nice stationary. Well they had stamps there but not a hummingbird that I wanted to gift to my mom with some stationary as part of her present. I then found out that I have a local stamp store and was just amazed at all of the wood stamps. I started going to make and takes and taking classes and was hooked. Thanks for sharing your work this month!!
September 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM

For her prize, Katie has won 11177MC Garden Party Clear Set (drawn by artist Nancy Baier):

 
Thanks to everyone for helping me welcome Diane Zechman as Inky's Guest Designer in September. (It was also fun to read how you all got started with stamping.) Be on the lookout for Diane's next fantastic project coming this Sunday!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Congrats to Katie!

Katie said...

This is a great set! Thank you so much. :) Looking forward to inking it up. Have a great rest of the week!

Katie B.