Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ornament Birdy Congrats

Congrats to Kristen V., whose name was drawn randomly from Tuesday's blog candy entries. (Kristen, please email me with your address before September 30th to claim your prize.) 

Kristen V said...
How fun. I love the tree.
September 17, 2013 at 9:48 PM  

For her prize, Kristen has won 11053MC Ornament Birdy HoneyPOP Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung):

 
Thanks for everyone's participation and your lovely comments about Diane's cards!

2 comments:

Kristen V said...

I am so excited! With many blog hops and random entries, this is the first I have ever won. Thank you so much. I love your stamps and I just bought the cupcake set after seeing it posted. These stamp sets make such beautiful cards.

Sue D said...

Congrats to Kristen!