Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Funnies: Tacos

Did you know that today is National Taco Day? Who makes up these so-called holidays, anyway? (Interestingly, it's also National Vodka Day, if you really want to celebrate on the wild side!)


On the heels of last Friday's post about redneck humor, here's another Jeff Foxworthy-type joke paraphrased from someone named Andrew Raley:

You might be a redneck if...
you think Taco Bell is a Mexican phone company.

Check out this job application that was actually submitted to Taco Bell:


The prices at this establishment are a bit confusing, don't you think:


At least I don't have to be worried that my taco won't be able to find a parking spot:


Are you craving a taco yet? If so, you're not the only one:


Nacho kind of humor, Inky friends? Hopefully you'll still taco to me after reading today's post! (I know, groan, LOL.)

3 comments:

Sue D said...

Very funny--esp the last one!

Linda R. said...

ARghh!! I can't believe I missed National Taco Day. Now I have to wait a whole year........

bridget22868 said...

Lol hire taller staff..... Too funny! And I can relate, as I am only 4'11" myself. LOL! Thanks for sharing this it's nice to read some funny stuff along with our craft making.