Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Millie Mousie Congrats

Congrats to Mary-Anne V., whose name was drawn randomly from Sunday's blog candy entries. (Mary-Anne, please email me with your address before October 15th to claim your prize.)

Mary-Anne V said...
This is an adorable stamp. I love how you customized it for your project. My fav. cookie is chocolate chip with oats and a touch of roasted coconut!
September 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM

For her prize, Mary-Anne has won 10951MC Millie Mousie Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung):

 
Thanks to everyone for helping me thank Diane Zechman for sharing her amazing projects with us last month. Please come back this Sunday to meet our next awesome Inky Guest Designer!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Congrats to Mary-Anne V!

Tammy C said...

Congratulations! You will use this set all the time. I used it in my preschool class today...we read "If you give a mouse a cookie". Perfect!