Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Carrot Bunny Congrats

Congrats to Stamping Sue, whose name was drawn randomly from Sunday's blog candy entries. (Sue, please email me with your address before December15th to claim your prize.)

Sue said...
Kim your bunny card is so adorable and the coloring is terrific. I'm a color pencil gal but you did a fabulous job with markers. thanks for sharing.
November 24, 2013 at 8:30 AM  

For her prize, Sue has won 10954MC Carrot Bunny Clear Set (drawn by artist Janie Miller):

 
I appreciate everyone who joined me to thank Kim O'Connell for being Inky's Guest Designer in November. Please return this Sunday for a new introduction to another very talented stamper!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Congratulations Sue!!

stamping sue said...

Hello Jackie,
wanted to let you know that I received Carrot Bunny! it's is great! thanks again for picking me in your drawing.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/