Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Funnies: Random Auto-Correct Humor

Recently, Steve's CPAP machine fell on his cell phone and crushed the screen. It was not a good way to start his morning.

While he was waiting for a replacement from his work, we really missed his phone, which certainly makes life more convenient at times. That prompted me to share some funny auto-correct errors that have occurred to folks when texting.

Luckily, the first example wasn't in my closet:


Nor did I store it in the cat:


Is this person a street walker or someone who puts off doing tasks? You decide:


I hope these children will be safe:
 

This shampoo emergency cracks me up:


We got snow in Minnesota this week, but that was better than the alternative:


Hope you can dodge the pink birds this weekend, Inky friends!

4 comments:

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Ha ha. I don't have a fancy phone but I love reading these things! Maybe I should be glad my phone is pretty basic? :)

Tammy C said...

Ha! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.

Linda R. said...

These are great! Thanks for the laughs!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

I'm so glad you like these as much as I do, ladies. (I literally had tears of laughter running down my face as I narrowed the choices to post.) Thanks for taking the time to comment!