Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Try It Different" Tuesday + Love & Friendship Collection = Lots of Awesome Cards

Are you in the mood for love, Inky friends? One of our new collections from the Spring '14 flyer is the Love & Friendship theme.
 
Created by Inky artist and designer Trudy Sjolander, these stamps are perfect for Valentine's Day...or any day that you might want to express warm and fuzzy feelings for a family member or friend.
 
You may have noticed this week's card on the main Inky site, showing the whimsical little monkey from 11228MC Love Monkey Clear Set:
 
 
Here's a different version, with the colors reversed and a sweet treat in the monkey's hand:
 
This stamp grouping is filled with other fun critters, too! One of the characters from 11231MC Wiggle & Purr Clear Set is an endearing puppy:
I'll bet you can guess the other half, which will be coming up in another post later on. :-)
 
Another "beary" cute image is from 11230MC Teddy Hugs Clear Set:
 
 
If you're a foodie like me, you'll appreciate 11226MC Better Together Clear Set (one of the stamps is posted in the lower left of our main website), as well as 11229MC Sentimental Fruit Clear Set:
 
 
Have you noticed all the pretty printed papers that Trudy used on her cards? You can get them, too! She made six designs that coordinate beautifully with the stamps in this collection:
 

A few weeks ago, we shipped these stamps (along with a sample board full of cards featuring them) to stores that are subscribed to our Inky Monthly Sample Board Program. Click here for a list of stores who received the January shipment.

We encourage you to call ahead to verify they have these stamps in stock, and then please visit them to make your purchase. However, if you're unable to find a local retailer carrying these stamps, you may also order them online from us.

By the way, do you know a local stamp or scrapbook store that might be interested in our board program? Please ask them to email me for details. If they sign up for it and provide your name as a referral at that time, I'll send you a thank-you gift!

5 comments:

stamping sue said...

morning Jackie, I'm with you I like the food ones...the orange is terrific. I do like that monkey but not crazy about love monkey saying. look forward to seeing them out in the stores soon.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

I was at "Stamp Asylum" in Plano, TX last year and saw the Inky Inspiration Board. LOVED it!

Katie said...

Love your boards and I am so glad that my local stamp store participates. They have the board with these stamps now...do you know if they will get a board with the new silhouette images too? Should I wait for it or just order the stamps from them now...when I asked at the store of course they had no idea what I was talking about. :( Thanks.

Katie B.

Sue D said...

Very cute critters and great papers.

Jackie Wamhoff said...

So glad you like these, Stamping Sue and Sue D! That's very cool you saw it in person, Karen. :-) Katie, please email me at inkyantics@aol.com,and I can let you know if your local store will be getting the Scissor-Cut Scenes (silhouette images) collection.

I so appreciate your taking the time to drop me a line, ladies!