Thursday, January 30, 2014

Water's Edge Congrats

Congrats to Diana N., whose name was drawn randomly from Tuesday's blog candy entries. (Diana, please email me with your address before February 15th to claim your prize.)

Diana N. said...
I found myself drawn to "Pet Pairings" clear set.
January 28, 2014 at 10:00 AM

For her prize, Diana has won  11223MC Pet Pairings Clear Set (drawn by artist Nancy Baier):

 
Here's an example of a cool watercolor-resist card that Nancy made using this stamp set:
 
 
Thanks to everyone who viewed these stamps and left your kind comments about our new Scissor-Cut Scenes collection. We sure appreciate that you took the time to visit and share your thoughts with us! 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Diana! I hope you enjoy using Pet Pairings :) .

Sue D said...

Congrats to Diana!

Katie said...

Congrats! Really neat card. I love how the watercolor resist looks. Awesome work. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.