Monday, March 31, 2014

Deer & Rabbit Congrats

Congrats to Katie B., whose name was drawn randomly from Tuesday's blog candy entries. (Katie, please email me with your address before April 15th to claim your prize.)

Katie said...
This is my favorite set from your newest release! My stamp store still does not have these stamps in, although they just got the never-ending square in... I love the first card with the white embossing, and the last card with the copper - awesome look. Great cards! :) Thanks for sharing. Katie B.
March 25, 2014 at 6:05 PM

For her prize, Katie has won 11222MC Deer & Rabbit Clear Set (drawn by artist Nancy Baier):

 
Thank you to all who left your lovely comments about Nancy's stamp set and sample cards. We're so glad you took the time to let us know! 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you so much! I was not kidding when I said that it was my favorite set! I really love these paper-cut designs. A wonderful release. Thanks again.

Katie B.

Sue D said...

Congrats Katie!