Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Funnies: Birthday Gifts

Last weekend was my sister-in-law Andrea's birthday, and this weekend is Steve's birthday. Today's jokes are in honor of them. Hope these funnies make you smile, Inky friends!


Unique Gift
(from ReadersDigest.com)

Every year on my birthday, I looked forward to my aunt’s gift—a scarf, hat, or sweater knitted by hand. One year, she must have had better things to do because I received a ball of yarn, knitting needles, and a how-to-knit book. Her card read: "Scarf, some assembly required."


What She Wants

It’s my wife’s birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present.
 
"Oh, I don’t know,’ she said. "Just give me something with diamonds."
 
That’s why I’m giving her a pack of playing cards.
 
 
iGifts
 
For his birthday I gave my son an iPhone. My daughter received an iPod for hers. For my birthday, I was pleased to receive an iPad.

Thinking along the same lines, I got my wife an iRon, and that’s when the fight started…

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

HAHA! Love the last one...too funny!

Sue D said...

Very funny!

Blogger said...

You could be eligible for a free Apple iPhone 7.