Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Funnies: Cupcake Debates

Uncorrected personality traits that seem whimsical in a child
may prove to be ugly in a fully grown adult.
-Robyn Hitchcock

Maybe it's a case of not having children of our own, or perhaps it's because of my own strict upbringing from parents who didn't tolerate poor behavior...but I'm not a big fan of kids who talk back.

Bratty? Sorry, that just doesn't fly with me.

However, even stodgy ol' me had to laugh out loud when I saw that my sister-in-law Kara had posted this video on Facebook:


The three-year-old boy goes on and on, trying to make his point. And it's all about having another cupcake.

On top of it all, he calls his mom by her first name. Really? Naughty boy. Ha!

3 comments:

Linda R. said...

Oh no! It's not you. This kid is more than annoying!

Sue D said...

Wow--don't even know what to say.

Sue from Oregon said...

Listen, listen listen Linda. I have watched this several times. I look at it and laugh and then cringe. My hope is she let him get it away with this just to video tape his fast talking. Smart little guy though!