Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Funnies: They Had One Job!

We all make mistakes at work, myself included for sure...but sometimes you just gotta wonder about certain occupational mishaps.
 
It seems to happen everywhere. Way up high:
 
 
And on the ground:
 
 
In the middle of the road:
 
 
As well as completely off the road:
 
 
Going in:
 
 
And coming out (or is that going in?):
 
 
Even where we buy our food:
 
 
 
And make other purchases:
 
 
As the comedian Ron White would say, "You can't fix stupid." See what I mean:
 
 
Just keep walking. That's all you can do...and maybe laugh and shake your head!

5 comments:

stamping sue said...

too funny! I like the sidewalk bricks.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Scull said...

thanks for the morning giggles! have a great weekend! :)

Sue D said...

I am laughing and shaking my head!

Linda R. said...

Wow! I guess anyone can have a baaaaaad day. Thanks for the smiles.

Mary-Anne V said...

Thanks for sharing these..they always make me laugh!