Saturday, March 15, 2014

HoneyPOP Whale Congrats

Congrats to Stamping Sue, whose name was drawn randomly from Tuesday's blog candy entries. (Sue, please email me with your address before March 31st to claim your prize.)

Stamping Sue said...
Yes, I like all your whale puns! all the cards are whale-a-riffic! but my favorite is the second one with the curve paper waves.
March 12, 2014 at 9:07 AM

For her prize, Sue has won 11218MC Whale HoneyPOP Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung), along with coordinating honeycomb paper:

 
Thanks to everyone who counted whale puns and left your nice comments about Michelle Pearson's wonderful cards using the HoneyPOP products. We're so glad that you took the time to visit with us! 

3 comments:

Sue D said...

Congrats Sue!

stamping sue said...

Thank you! can't believe I won this honey pop stamp set. can't wait to have it in my hands to play.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

stamping sue said...

THANK YOU! my whale has arrived with the honeypop paper! will be playing with this stamp set this week.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/