Sunday, March 23, 2014

Never-Ending Square Congrats

Congrats to Jennifer Scull, whose name was drawn randomly from Tuesday's blog candy entries. (Jennifer, please email me with your address before April 15th to claim your prize.)

Jennifer Scull said...
well I really love that little peek a boo birdy! it's pretty dad gum cute! ;)
March 19, 2014 at 6:18 PM

For her prize, Jennifer has won an IAD-005 Never-Ending Square die:

 
Thanks to everyone who participated in our drawing and left your kind comments about Michelle Cutts's fantastic die and all of the cards she made using it. We really appreciate that you shared your opinions with us! 

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, this is so exciting! thank you very much! I can't wait to play with this amazing die!!! :)

you have truly made my day! thank you again!!!!

Sue D said...

Congrats Jennifer--have fun playing with this die.