Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Funnies: Taxes

Yep, it's tax time. If you've already submitted yours, that's great. And even better if you got a refund!
 
For those of you more like me, who are procrastinators very busy people and still need to file, hopefully this post will give you a quick laugh before you tackle the dreaded task.

 
Suggested simplified tax form: How much money did you make last year? Mail it in.
 -Stanton Delaplane
 
 
There is also a fun article by humor columnist Dave Barry, which appears on The Baltimore Sun's website. I don't have permission to reprint it here, but I wanted to link to it for your tax-time reading pleasure! Please click here to access it.
 

4 comments:

Linda R. said...

Ok, I'm not done. I really shouldn't be reading blogs....but I'm glad I read this!!

Sue D said...

Love the Dave Barry article!

Katie said...

Very Funny! And love Dave Barry too! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Follow our signals NOW and make up to 270% per day.