Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Try It Different" Tuesday: Sue's Surprises

It's always exciting to receive happy mail, and I've had two wonderful surprises from our sweet blog friend Stamping Sue this year. First she sent this adorable card:
 
 
It was made using 10954MC Carrot Bunny Clear Set (drawn by artist Janie Miller):
 
 
Sue said the reason she colored the brown spots on the bunny was because she had one like that, which was named Sandy, when she was a child.
 
Besides her great personal story, I love the "floating pop up" inside this card:
 
 
Then last week I got this super cute whale tag:
 
 
Yeah, those confetti bits were in the package, so I had to include them in the photo...after I finished picking up each one from the floor (thanks, Sue, LOL!).
 
This tag features 11218MC Whale HoneyPOP Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung), along with White and Light Blue HoneyPOP Pads:
 
 
Sue also sent this lovely stamped canvas frame:
 
 
As you can see, it's decorated with 11145MC Coffee Time Clear Set (drawn by artist Nancy Baier):
 
 
I really perked up when I saw that! (Okay, sorry about the pun...I couldn't help myself.)
 
Sue had won all of these stamp sets and paper pads from previous Inky blog candy drawings, and we really appreciate that she took the time to share the projects she made using them (and even the confetti, ha ha!).
 
Would YOU like to win some blog candy for yourself? Well, it just so happens that we're currently taking entries for a chance to receive IAD-008 Square Cage Die:
 
 
I'd originally intended to do the drawing last Sunday but posted the wrong date by mistake. That means you can still participate until this Saturday. Click here to view the details and leave your comment, which will also serve as your entry. Good luck!

5 comments:

stamping sue said...

OMG! can't believe you did a whole post showing my appreciation gifts to you. what fun to see them. I couldn't resist the confetti because I was sending a few birthday cards out and it was sitting there on my table.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Diana N. said...

Great cards! They are all so cute!

Katie said...

How wonderful! Love your bunny card, the spots are so cute and I love how you did the inside. :) And that frame is awesome, I love the colors and stamping. Great job Sue! Thanks for sharing these with us.

Katie B.

Sue D said...

Wonderful projects Sue!

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable cards...love that whales spout.