Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Funnies: Silly Signs

Certain signs are humorous because they're a double entendre. Others might contain a typographical error that makes you laugh.

But some signs are just plain funny on purpose, and that's exactly the way they were intended to be. Here's an example:


Where fire heat, there will be s'mores:
 

What a clever marketing scheme for this bar:


Hmm, I might have to get one for Steve, who is a Harry Potter fan. After all, they're on sale:


Ain't this the truth:


One of my personal favorites:


And while not considered a sign, I had to include this bib:


Which one did you like best, Inky friends?

6 comments:

Diana N. said...

They are all good!

Sue D said...

Hard to pick one favorite--I like the s'mores, gas prices and the bib.

Mary-Anne V said...

Ha,the last two ate my fav.

Jackie Wamhoff said...

I agree...these are what I picked after narrowing them down to my favorites, so I think they're all pretty funny. Glad you liked them, too. Thanks for taking the time to comment, ladies!

Linda R. said...

Great signs...I think the invisible one is great.

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Follow our signals NOW and earn up to 270% per day.