Monday, June 23, 2014

"Try It Different" Tuesday: Gift Card Set

Like many of you, our friend Becky O'Donnell has been a loyal Inky stamper for years. You may remember some of her projects featured on our blog, including her infamous recipe pages (which I adore, being the foodie that I am).

Last summer, I saw Becky at the Hamburg convention, and we talked about some ideas she had for a stamp set that could be used to decorate gift card enclosures. She ended up following her vision and designing 11232MC Gift Card Clear Set, which we asked if we could produce for her:


Why use those boring commercially produced gift card sleeves when you can make your own, much nicer one, as Debbie Fisher did here:


As you can see from the layout, there are tons of elements included in this set. Debbie used the dollar sign border on this charming zippered money pouch, which she sewed herself:


Even better, you're not limited to just money-themed projects. Debbie also created this sweet and simple thank you card that will show your appreciation for gifts or other thoughtful acts:


Speaking of thank you cards, did you see this week's card on the main Inky website? Debbie used 11236MC Kitty's Friends Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung) to create it:
 
 
Guess what? I happen to have one of those sets in my prize stash, and I think it's about time that we give it away, don't you agree? Leave a comment about 11236MC Kitty's Friends Clear Set, and you'll be entered in our BLOG CANDY drawing to win it.
 
On Sunday, June 29th, I'll randomly choose the winner and post the lucky person's name here on the blog, so please check back to see if you've won!
 

9 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the gift card set and the sleeve! Great projects! And the zippered pouch and card are fabulous! Kitty's Friends is a wonderful set and I'd be thrilled to win it!

Karen said...

Adorable Kitty stamp set. I have 5 kitties of my own, and they, along with stamping keep me in my happy place!

Theresa said...

BOTH stamp sets are great!! Kitty's Friends is an adorable set! The samples are fantastic, too!!!!

Sue D said...

Great job Becky on designing the gift card set and I like Debbie's projects.
Cute Kitty cat set--love the bird "friend" sitting on his head and all the butterflies.

Diana N. said...

Cute set with the kitty and birds and butterflies! Love the gift card enclosure set too!

Celise McLaughlin said...

I adore bird houses. This is the sweetest set. Thanks for an opportunity to win from your prize stash.

Katie said...

Wow, that change purse is really nice, as is the card and gift envelope, wow! Love the kitty card too, very cute. Definitely love kitties! That I know! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great idea! so clever to come up with something like this. I don't think I've seen anything like it anywhere else. ;)

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

Follow our trades right now and earn up to 270% per day.