Sunday, July 6, 2014

Balloon Buddies Congrats

Congrats to CG, whose name was drawn randomly from these blog candy entries. (CG, please email me with your address by July 15th to claim your prize.)

CG said...
I was on the Sunshine Mail DT for several years, and it is still my favorite place to donate cards. Thank you so much for highlighting their good works! I would love to make cards with this adorable set! Best wishes, CG
July 3, 2014 at 5:42 AM
  
For her prize, CG has won 11086MC Balloon Buddies Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung), plus a pad of coordinating honeycomb paper, that she can use to make more cards for Sunshine Mail:
 

 
Thanks to everyone who took part in our drawing and is considering participating in Sunshine Mail. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and look forward to seeing you again here soon!

2 comments:

Karen said...

CG has been a great supporter of Sunshine Mail! Congratulations on winning this darling set!

Sue D said...

Congrats to CG!