Darcie (from our sister company) has made her own cheese before, which I think is really impressive. And this brings us to our theme for today's jokes...dairy (and cows), of course!
Q: Why don't cows have any money?
A: Because farmers milk them dry.
Q: What happens when you talk to a cow?
A: It goes in one ear and out the udder!
Q: What do you call a sleeping male cow?
A: A bull-dozer.
Q: What do you get when you cross a cow and a duck?
A: Milk and quackers!
Q: What do you call a cow with a twitch?
A: Beef jerky.
Q: What do you call a cow that doesn't give milk?
A: An udder failure, or a Milk Dud.
Q: What do you call an Arab elder who is standing next to a cow?
A: A milk-sheikh!
1. Wake up in a happy mooo-d.
2. Don't cry over spilled milk.
3. The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
4. Turn the udder cheek and mooo-ve on.
5. Seize every opportunity and milk it for all its worth!
6. Honor thy fodder and thy mother and all your udder relatives.
7. Never take any bull from anybody.
8. Always let them know who's bossy.
9. Black and white is always an appropriate fashion statement.
10. Don't forget to cow-nt your blessings every day!