Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hattie's Girfriends Congrats

Congrats to Linda R., whose name was drawn randomly from these blog candy entries. (Linda, please email me with your address by August 15th to claim your prize.)

Linda R. said...
I love paper piecing. I use it on many, if not most of my cards. It always seems to add that extra "something" my cards need. And while it may seem daunting at the beginning of a card, they usually come together quite nicely!
July 24, 2014 at 2:39 PM
  
For her prize, Linda has won 11023MC Hattie's Girlfriends Clear Set (drawn by artist Hattie Lace):
 
 
Thanks to Mary-Anne for the inspiration for our original post, and to everyone who participated in this drawing. It was fun to hear how much you like paper piecing, too!

3 comments:

Sue D said...

Congrats Linda R--have fun paper piecing these cute dresses.

Linda R. said...

THanks so very much! Its been a long time since I won something and this is a great win!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats Linda...enjoy this sweet set. Happy paper piecing!