Thursday, August 14, 2014

Audience Participation Congrats

Congrats to Mary-Anne V, whose name was drawn randomly from these blog candy entries.

Mary-Anne V said...
My kids always make me laugh. When my daughter was 3 I overheard a conversation she was having with her older brother. She calls her older brother chetta as a sign of respect. "Chetta, Mamma calls me Holy Cow when I get hurt." Then she said to me "Mamma, why do you call me Holy Cow?" Then when my eldest was 3 also his uncle asked him what his dad did and he said "Dada goes to the office." Then he was asked what does I did and he said "Mamma works for me and Natalie!" (because I'm a stay at home mom. Hope that brought a chuckle!
August 11, 2014 at 5:08 PM   

I also mentioned that we'd send a goodie to my personal favorite entry, which was really difficult to choose because they ALL made me laugh. After much consideration, I also want to say congrats to Karen.

Karen said...
My husband has started using the "voice recognition" app for texting. He was at the Doctor's office, and I received this text: The Dr is checking my articles. Articles? I texted back. Arteries! he responded.
August 11, 2014 at 6:07 AM
Delete
(Mary-Anne V and Karen, please email me with your address by August 31st to claim your secret prizes.)

Thanks to each and every one of you who took the time to share your funny stories and jokes. You ladies are a hoot, and it's always such a pleasure reading your comments!

6 comments:

Karen said...

WooHoo! Thank you Jackie!

Mary-Anne V said...

Thank you...I read each comment on that fun post and they made me laugh!

Sue D said...

Congrats!

Karen Seifert said...

My goodies arrived today, and it was perfect timing...today is my 58th Birthday! Thanks so much for making it even brighter!

Blogger said...

Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
CLICK HERE TO START IMMEDIATELY

Blogger said...

Just received my cheque for $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys from home...

So I took a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys.