Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Funnies: Auto-Corrected Parents & Friends

Karen's story about her husband's text message that was written via voice recognition software gone awry reminded me of a few auto-correct funnies.

Sometimes parents may seem a little behind the times to the younger generation, but they can still learn to adapt to modern technology...albeit perhaps with humorous results, like this mother:


Here's a father who apparently isn't fazed by technology, but his sense of humor is definitely old-school and groan-worthy:


This exchange is one of my very all-time favorites. It cracks me up every single time I read it:


Of course, auto-correct silliness isn't limited to just family members. Friends can be victims, too:


Hope Dad makes a nice profit on his transaction:


Better to sell one's own organ than one's own grandparent, though:


Have YOU ever made any auto-correct gaffes, Inky friends?

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I laughed so hard at these Jackie! Thanks for making my day---along with pics of the new release I am tickled pink!

Linda R. said...

These are great. Esp. loved the first one. I can see several of my relatives in that one!

Mary-Anne V said...

Yes it happens to me all the time..these were funny thanks!

Sue D said...

Very funny. I don't text but my family does and sometimes they are pretty funny.

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

Follow our signals NOW and profit up to 270% daily.