Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Funnies: School Time


Yep, it's that time of year again already, where kids have either just returned to school or will be starting next Tuesday.

If you're a parent, have you already gotten everything on the school supply list? Hopefully, it didn't include an item from this sale:


Q: Why did the boy eat his homework?
A: Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake!

Missing Homework

“Johnny, where’s your homework?” Miss Martin said sternly to the little boy, while holding out her hand.

“My dog ate it,” was his solemn response.

“Johnny, I’ve been a teacher for eighteen years. Do you really expect me to believe that?”

“It’s true, Miss Martin, I swear it is,” insisted Johnny. “I had to smear it with honey, but I finally got him to eat it.”


Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
Jane: "HIJKLMNO"!!
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Jane: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

Teacher: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
Sammy: You can't fool me, Teacher...snakes don't have feet.


Better Grades

The little boy wasn't getting good marks in school. One day he made the teacher quite surprised. He tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I don't want to scare you, but my daddy says if I don't get better grades, somebody is going to get a spanking."

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Fabulous for back to school--love the last one.

Linda R. said...

Great!