Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Funnies: Favorite Cartoons

One of my all-time favorite cartoons is this:

Followed very closely by this (in fact, I'm not sure which one I like better):



What specific cartoon makes YOU laugh every time, Inky friends? Describe it (accompanied by an online link, if possible, but not required) in the comments section below OR email it to me, and you'll be entered in our BLOG CANDY drawing to win. We're going to keep this open a bit longer than usual, and accept contributions through Thursday, September 11th.

On Friday, September 12th, I'll randomly choose the winner for a secret prize and post the lucky person's name here on the blog. I will also choose my personal favorite entry, and that person will win a prize, as well. So please take a few minutes to join in the fun, and then be sure to check back next Friday to see if you've won!

6 comments:

Linda R. said...

I have a cat that resembles that cartoon!

Mary-Anne V said...

I have always just loved For Better Or For Worse by Lynn Johnston. Her cartoons are about real life and sometimes she totally hits the nail on the head with things that are going on in my life. Its fun to see her bring out the humour of everyday life. http://www.fbofw.com/

Sue D said...

Hope these links work. They crack me up. They are from a blog called the Chicken Chick but are not about chickens:
#1
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JV5ommJi_aE/UlgUbdKX-PI/AAAAAAAApT4/ZLqZ_4OrG-M/s1600/wednesday.jpg

#2
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IIsPGhiSK4o/UuMABWsjA-I/AAAAAAAAtKE/O8K3Xp-_Vfs/s1600/The-Chicken-Chick+dot+com+(13).jpg

#3
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MHJwEeB7_is/VAIqygyySNI/AAAAAAAA1BA/VdN8YPYZKyE/s1600/d.jpg

Jennifer Scull said...

these are great!

my fave cartoons have always been Clavin and Hobbs and Bloom County. Far Side comes in right behind them. :)

Katie said...

I always liked the Cathy cartoon in the paper. And Calvin and Hobbes. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

christi said...

I always get a kick out of a snoop/Charles Schultz line "i hate when it rains on my French toast" I don't know why it tickles me so. my friend in college had that on her coffee mug. I use that line all the time when something happens that i'm not pleased with.