Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Funnies: Silly Game Show Answers

What's your favorite game show, Inky friends? When I was a kid, I remember my grandpa watching Bob Barker and playing along with "The Price Is Right" every weekday morning. He'd write his own bids in the margin of the TV guide and yell out his guesses at the screen.

Not only can it be fun to watch contestants compete to win cash and prizes, but sometimes the answers they give to the host's questions can be downright hilarious. Check out these examples:


I laughed hard at "fish love," "marinated grapes," and "phony horses." Which answer(s) did YOU like best?

3 comments:

Linda R. said...

These were great. I think I liked "pork"upine the best.

Sue D said...

I agree with Linda R.--I laughed out loud at the pork-upine one.

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Oh, I agree, Linda and Sue...that was a good one, too, LOL! ;-)