Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Try It Different" Tuesday: Share Your Thoughts

For this week's post, we'd like to get your input! What particular stamping techniques would YOU be interesting in seeing during future "Try It Different" Tuesday spots? Or are there particular Inky individual stamps and/or stamp sets (with item numbers/names) that you'd like us to show on various cards or projects?

Please let us know your thoughts in the comments section below, or feel free to email me with your suggestions. And, as a thank you for participating, your shared opinion will serve as an entry for a secret BLOG CANDY prize. Next Tuesday, October 21st, we'll announce a randomly drawn winner on the blog, so please check back to see if it might be you!

7 comments:

stamping sue said...

for me I like any type of card that is not the normal so anything with the honey pops or wobbles would be great.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Mary-Anne V said...

Although this is not stamping but inlay technique with dies. But for stamping maybe stamp kissing.

Tammy C said...

Not really a technique but I'd like to see some cute "gift" items. I make a lot of little goodie type stamping projects for my pre-school class as small gifts. I've done the cute lip balm one before and the clear pillow boxes. Would love to see more like that.

Karen said...

I agree with Tammy. With Holidays approaching, gift bags, gift bag toppers, boxes, etc. I also like seeing one stamp used multiple ways.

Katie said...

Once you posted a card with honeycomb ribbons. I would love to see an expansion on what you could do with that. I love that idea of embellishing with honeycomb shapes. I also like the gift idea 'idea'. You could probably combine the two.

Also, Nancy Baier has some stamps with scenes that go off into the distance...how to make the transition from coloring to white space...

Thanks for asking. If I think of anything else I will write again.

Katie B.

Jennifer Scull said...

you always show such unique ideas and techniques here as it is. I like the ideas that have been posted so far.

as for stamps, I am so very partial to Nancy's that I am always excited to see hers showcased! :)

whatever you choose will be a hit, I am certain! enjoy your weekend! :)

Sue D said...

Great ideas already mentioned. I also would like techniques with chalk and watercolors.